Stroat Church is a loving community Church, surrounded by farmland along the A48 between Chepstow and the Forest of Dean.
We are made up of people from all walks of life; individuals and families from different backgrounds and different ages. We seek to be a people who worship together, enjoy fellowship with God, leading us into a deeper relationship with Christ and each other, as part of His family together.
Stroat Church is a place where anyone can come to find love, acceptance, hope, help and encouragement, – whether part of the community, visiting, or just passing through.
On Sundays we meet together to worship God using a mixture of modern and older songs, and teaching from the Bible. We are open to the Holy Spirit and believe in Spirit led worship in which everyone can take part. As expressions of faith in Jesus, water baptism by immersion and communion (the Lord’s supper) are celebrated.
Our Calling and Purpose
• To reach out to local community, and those passing by Stroat.
• To reach out to those attending our ‘Toddlers group’ and ‘Create group’
• To be an ‘Oasis’ for all
• To disciple and support those part of Church, and attending at Stroat.
• To grow and encourage our Children in faith.
• To support and encourage the work of other local Churches.
Please check out our calendar which has details of all our meetings and if you can’t find what you are looking for please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.