Good News – From this coming Sunday 20th September we will be opening the doors for Church, here in our building.
As a leadership team we have been meeting and working through the Governments guidelines for Places of Worship and we are confident that we have a COVID-19 safe environment – BUT things are different, the building has been cleaned and will be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING WITH ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND, BUT SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE AND A TEST.
Below are a few of the changes that you will find when you arrive.
- Please park in the layby, leaving the car park empty, if you have reduced mobility park as close to the gateways as possible, but to allow for the safety and social distancing we want to keep the car park clear.
- We have introduced a ONE WAY system, so please enter the building through the normal door, where there is hand sanitizer available, and when you leave it will be through the bottom door.
- Face Coverings MUST be worn whilst in the buildings.
- We ask that everyone who comes completes a Test and Trace form, which we have to keep for 21 days.
- Please remember that you need to keep socially distanced from others outside of your bubble, so this does mean no hugging, hand shaking or kissing! The chairs have been laid out in clusters, allowing your bubble to stay together.
- At the moment we are not offering refreshments, so please bring your own.
- There will only be one WC open for use, with anti-bacterial wipes available for you to clean it after use.
- There will be NO ACCESS to the kitchen or annex.
- We are not allowed to have congregational singing, but that does not mean we cannot Worship, just in other ways.
- Following the service, we are sorry but please do not mingle or congregate but leave by the bottom door.
- If you use a Church Bible (only a small amount will be available) or any equipment please leave these after use in the marked box at the exit, to allow them to be cleaned ready for use again.
- If you feel a cool breeze, please do not close the door or window, we have to allow ventilation through the building.
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines over the coming months and will adapt things as necessary, the building has had a lot of work done over the past few months and we are excited about being able to open the doors again, however we understand that some will still not be able to or feel comfortable coming out, so we will for the time being will continue to have a Zoom link to enable you to still be part of the service.
Please have a look at the following link www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9m83yhhToQ to view what it will look like and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.